Review Of The Amazing Xheader Webblog Site Header Graphic Design Software


I was recently lucky enough to find the XHeader header design software for free online for creating my new website's header. I wasn't expecting much from something free, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out XHeader was more than powerful enough to create the professional looking header I wanted. XHeader impressed me with an easy to use interface, simple software layout, and professional results that made me look like I'd been using graphic design software for years. Read on for some details on why I found XHeader to be a solid addition to any blogger or web-master's toolkit.

Easy to Use Interface

One of the first things I noticed about using XHeader was the easy to use interface. XHeader provides a great visual header creation system that lets you build your header without learning any esoteric graphicssoftware techniques. Since XHeader is designed to focus on doing one thing it is able to have a simple, straightforward interface that anyone can jump right in and use. The XHeader website offers a great tutorial for getting started, but I found that this extra help was completely unnecessary.

One major problem I've always had with graphics software is saving at a quality level that will load quickly without sacrificing looks. XHeader makes choosing a JPG quality level when you save extremely simple and allows you to preview the results as you go. The appealing visual interface makes it incredibly simple to just jump right in and start creating your website header.

Simple Layout

Part of XHeader's ease of use comes from the program's consistent and easy to understand layout. When I started XHeader, I had no trouble finding all the functions I may need to work on my header. XHeader walks you straight through choosing a header image, creating a website title, and altering both as you see fit. Everything is arranged in a logical and consistent manner that let me go directly to what I wanted to do as soon as I wanted to do it without ever touching the tutorial.

Professional Looking Results

I was shocked by the professional looking results I was able to achieve with such a simple piece of free software. XHeader is so easy to use that until I tried it I expected the results to be lackluster, at best. I was wrong. While the interface may not be complicated, the power to create aprofessional header is definitely there. XHeader provides everything I needed for giving my website a solid and professional looking header, with the simplicity coming from focusing on only creating headers.

I was especially impressed with the images XHeader made available for me to use with my website. I went ahead and registered to get the 500 images package, and I wasn't disappointed. There was a wide variety of professional looking header images available, enough to match any style of website design and content. With the image set XHeader offered, I had no problem making aprofessional looking header that fit in with my website.

Conclusions

I was impressed by XHeader, and I can solidly recommend the software to anyone looking for a way to create a professional looking website or blog header without being a Photoshop pro. XHeader gave me all the tools I needed to work on my header without bogging itself down with pointless extras that would complicate the interface. XHeader is solidsoftware, and I'm amazed it's being offered for free.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...