Face Of Jesus Discovered On Guitar In Michigan !

The face of Jesus has been discovered on a guitar constructed from a rare type of maple wood.

Jeff Hoyer, an employee at a music store in Michigan, first spotted the resemblance when the instrument was hanging on the company's sales rack.

Hoyer told CNN that the image was ingrained in the wood of the Washburn guitar and not airbrushed on.

"The reason that I didn't discover it when I was setting the guitar up, is when you look at it from this angle from the neck down the face disappears, which is proof that it cannot have been faked," he said.

"That it is actually in the grain, because if it were airbrushed in there, or somehow faked, no matter what angle you looked at it, it would still be there."

The guitar, which has a retail price of £350, has been removed from sale because employees at Music and Sound now believe it to be priceless.

"I've been here for 27 years and I've never seen anything close to that... the face is so clear," Hoyer said.

"It reminded me, and a couple of other people, of the Shroud of Turin and we know who that was. It also reminds me of my brother, he's a biker."

http://www.cafeterra.info/2008/12/face-of-jesus.html
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...